LipoQ™ Lipid Quantification Assay
- Supplier: Cell Guidance Systems
- Storage Conditions: Store all components at 4°C. Please note that the lipid quantification reagent is light-sensitive and should be protected from light until use.
- LipoQ™ enables a simple, rapid detection of lipids in a variety of formats.
- LipoQ™ uses the sulfo-phospo-vanillin method to measure the lipid content of your samples. Unsaturated fatty acids within a sample will react with concentrated sulphuric acid, which in combination with phospho-vanillin will form a pink colored solution. The intensity of the pink colour formed is determined by the total lipid concentration within the sample, enabling a reliable colorimetric assay that can be read using a plate reader.
- Each kit provides sufficient reagents to perform 100 tests, including standards.
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|CGSLP01100||LipoQ™ Lipid Quantification Assay||KIT||
|Add to Cart|
List Prices are displayed.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)