- Supplier: Hamilton Storage
- The LabElite DeFroster is an innovative new product developed by Hamilton Storage that quickly removes frost that may obscure 2D barcodes on sample racks. The DeFroster cleans sample racks using mechanical brushes and defrosting/de-icing solvent.
- It won’t warm samples more than 15°C, ensuring sample integrity is maintained
- Offers hands-free operation and a run time of less than 15 seconds
- Accepts SBS-format tube racks in 96-, 48-, and 24-format arrays
- Compatible with samples stored in temperatures from -20°C to -80°C
- Compatible with tube types up to 90 mm in height
- Operational using either an electrical outlet or battery power
- ***Note: Deicing/Defrosting Solution is Required and is to be Purchased Separately using Product Number HBHST44241***
List Prices are displayed.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)