Blood STASIS™ 21-ccfDNA
- Supplier: MagBio
- For collection of whole blood samples and stabilization of circulating cell-free DNA (ccfDNA) for up to 21 days
- The Blood STASIS™ 21-ccfDNA is a plastic, evacuated tube used for collection, anti-coagulation, stabilization, transport, and storage of venous whole blood as well as the preservation of circulating, cell-free DNA (ccfDNA).
- Room temperature sample transport and storage for up to 21 days
- Stabilization of circulating cell-free DNA (ccfDNA)
- Direct draw blood tube for collection, stabilization, transport and storage
List Prices are displayed.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)