MagBio CTL™ (Collect - Transport - Lyse)
- Supplier: MagBio
- The MagBio CTL™ Medium is a proprietary buffer that allows SARS-CoV2 and other pathogen samples to be collected, lysed (inactivated) and transported at room temperature ensuring stability of the DNA & RNA.
- Significantly shortens sample preparation time in pathogen testing & detection workflows
- Cost savings - Extraction & extraction accessories not required
- Preserves and maintians the integrity of nucleic acids (DNA & RNA) for up to 10 days at room tempreature
- Compatible with various extraction or purification workflows
- Samples will be lysed during transport - No need for extraction / lysis.
- Allows samples to be batched which can inturn improve the processing efficiency
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|MGMCTLM16000||MagBio CTL™ Medium, 4 x 4000mL Bottles||16000ML||--||Add to Cart|
|MGMCTLM4000||MagBio CTL™ Medium, 4 x 1000mL Bottles||4000ML||--||Add to Cart|
|MGMCTLT10000||MagBio CTL™ Tubes, 10,000 x 5mL CryoTubes with 1.2mL CTL Medium in each||10000||--||Add to Cart|
|MGMCTLT2500||MagBio CTL™ Tubes, 2500 x 5mL CryoTubes with 1.2mL CTL Medium in each||2500||--||Add to Cart|
|MGMCTLM50||MagBio CTL Medium, 50mL Bottle||50ML||--||Add to Cart|
|MGMCTLT10||MagBio CTL Tubes, 10 x 5mL CryoTubes with 1.2mL CTL Medium in each||PK10||--||Add to Cart|
List Prices are displayed.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)