- Supplier: NuGEN
- Celero™ DNA-Seq is an innovative library system designed to help researchers streamline library preparation for Illumina sequencers. Celero™ features a fast, easy-to-use, addition-only workflow that eliminates post-ligation bead purification. Also included is NuGEN's breakthrough quantitation method, NuQuant™, that saves both time and cost in measuring library concentration for pooling. With the proven DimerFree technology you can use from 10 ng to 1 μg of intact DNA and greater than 200 ng of FFPE DNA with a single kit without the worry of GC bias.
- Faster library prep with reduced hands-on time: No adaptor or template dilution and no post- ligation purification
- One kit, two workflows: PCR and PCR-free can be performed with the same kit, providing flexibility and reducing the number of kits that need to be purchased and stored
- Simplified library pooling: NuQuant provides molarity without the need for costly and time-consuming methods
- Unique Dual Indexes (UDI) are the state-of-the-art for the detection of index hopping, a sequencing phenomenon that can lead to mis-assignment of reads to the incorrect sample.
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|NU036008||Celero DNA-Seq||8 Reactions||CA$344.00||Add to cart>|
|NU036024||Celero DNA-Seq||24 Reactions||CA$865.00||Add to cart>|
|NU0360A96||Celero DNA-Seq Barcode Set A||96 Reactions||CA$3,315.00||Add to cart>|
|NU0360B96||Celero DNA-Seq Barcode Set B||96 Reactions||CA$3,315.00||Add to cart>|
|NU0360AUDI||Celero DNA-Seq Barcode Set A + Dual Unique Index||96 Reactions||CA$3,789.00||Add to cart>|
|NU0360BUDI||Celero DNA-Seq Barcode Set B + Dual Unique Index||96 Reactions||CA$3,789.00||Add to cart>|