SPRm 200 Surface Plasmon Resonance Microscopy System
- Supplier: Biosensing Instrument
- Integrated optical microscopy with SPR Bright-field and SPR microscopies in one instrument.
- A powerful technique for measuring binding activities of membrane proteins in vitro.
- Allows the simultaneous measurement of phenotypical changes of the sample via bright field and binding strength and kinetics via SPR.
- Large field of view with high resolution optics to view single or multiple cells
- In vitro and label-free binding activities mapping: Provides SPR sensorgrams and binding activity map of individual cells as well as the binding kinetic constants (ka, kd, KD)
- Nanometer scaled binding response of virus, bacteria and nanoparticles: Nanomotion detection study of bacteria or virus metabolic activity or binding activities of nanoparticles for drug delivery designs
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)||Order / Quote|
|IBSPRM200||SPRm 200 Surface Plasmon Resonance Microscopy System||Each||--|