MJSBioLynx Inc. is a Canadian distributor of quality life science research products. Our goal is to assist in the advancement of scientific research in Canada by providing our customers with quality research products and technical assistance. We strive to educate our customers on what is available to achieve results or to improve on the efficiency or effectiveness in getting good results.
MJSBioLynx Inc. considers your right to privacy very important. Every attempt to ensure your privacy is taken when soliciting information from you, in order that it will reflect our responsible manner.
- Personal information is not displayed on our website
- Personal information is not accessible to the general public
MJSBioLynx Inc. has published this website to:
- disseminate accurate, and comprehensive product information
- provide timely technical, application, and service support
- present in one place, MJSBioLynx Inc. Canadian distributive organization for making efficient contact
- provide an innovative mechanism for product ordering and information
Use of Information Collected:
In general, when MJSBioLynx Inc. requests information from you, this information is intended to be used only by MJSBioLynx Inc. and our sister company, Chromatographic Specialties Inc.* employees to provide better customer support, and to establish a professional business relationship.
The following information may be collected through our order processing or customer service;
- Contact name
- Contact title
- Contact Company
- Contact Company shipping address
- Contact Company billing address
- Contact Company telephone number
- Contact Company e-mail address
- Contact Company purchase order or credit card payment information
- Contact area of scientific research
- Contact or Company special requests
The information collected may be used for the purpose of;
- fulfilling a purchase order
- fulfilling a quotation, literature or sample request
- providing effective technical support
- informing/educating our customers of products available to assist in scientific research
- informing/educating our customers of New Suppliers or New Products available
- informing/ educating our customers of current promotions and or sales
You are free to browse our web site ( www.biolynx.ca) with confidence that you are not revealing any information about yourself. If you desire, you may set up an on-line registration so you do not have to repeatedly enter your information when making requests or placing an order.
Be assured we will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals outside our company or our suppliers without your permission- unless requested by a court of law.
MJSBioLynx Inc. website provides links to other websites. Since we do not control those websites, we cannot be responsible for the content therein, and encourage you to review the respective sites' privacy statements.
To create, change or update your profile, please click here
To unsubscribe from our e-marketing, please email email@example.com
To remove yourself from our database completely, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding what personal information we may have on you or your company, or if you would like more information about our policies, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact:Cherin McKend – President MJSBioLynx Inc.
300 Laurier Blvd., Brockville ON, K6V 5W1
You can also contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for assistance between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, at:
Phone: (613) 995-8210
Fax: (613) 947-6850
TTY: (613) 992-9190
or by mail at:112 Kent Street Place de Ville Tower B, 3rd Floor Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1H3 or on the Web at: http://www.privcom.gc.ca/
*For more information on Chromatographic Specialties Inc.*. please visit their website at www.chromspec.com