SNAP-ChIP™ K-MetStat Panel
- Supplier: EpiCypher
- Storage Conditions: Stable for six months at -20°C from date of receipt.
- A panel of distinctly modified mononucleosomes assembled from recombinant human histones expressed in E. coli (two each of histones H2A, H2B, H3 and H4; accession numbers: H2A-P04908; H2B-O60814; H3.1-P68431 or H3.2-Q71DI3*; H4-P62805) wrapped by 147 base pairs of barcoded Widom 601 positioning sequence DNA.
- The mononucleosomes constitute a pool of 1 unmodified plus 15 histone H3 or H4 post-translational modifications (PTMs, created by a proprietary semi-synthetic method): H3K4me1, H3K4me2, H3K4me3, H3K9me1, H3K9me2, H3K9me3, H3K27me1, H3K27me2, H3K27me3, H4K20me1, H4K20me2 and H4K20me3.
- Each distinctly modified nucleosome is distinguishable by a unique sequence of DNA ("barcode") at the 3' end that can be deciphered by qPCR or next-generation sequencing.
- Each of the 16 nucleosomes in the pool is wrapped by 2 distinct DNA species, each containing a distinct barcode ("A" and "B", see SNAP-ChIP Manual) allowing for an internal technical replicate.
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|EP191001||SNAP-ChIP K-MetStat Panel||20 µL||CA$590.00||Add to cart>|