LabElite Handheld DeCapper
- Supplier: Hamilton Storage
- The new LabElite Handheld DeCapper is designed to provide fast, repeatable 6- or 8-channel decapping/capping of tubes in 48- and 96-format tube racks with internal or external threads. The device incorporates the same interchangeable adapter technology used in Hamilton Storage’s line of benchtop decappers, allowing for superior labware flexibility in terms of both brand and format.
- With an ergonomic grip, along with intuitive Decap, Cap, and Eject buttons, the Handheld DeCapper provides a user-friendly experience while adding efficiency and speed to workflows. Additionally, the device helps maintain sample integrity and prevent sample loss by capping tubes with optimal torque thanks to five preset torque levels to accommodate a variety of labware.
- Intuitive decap/cap push buttons and eject features
- Charging/docking station for accelerated workflows
- Drip tray for quick and convenient cleaning
- CE approved device
List Prices are displayed.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)