XtalTool All-in-One Tool
- Supplier: Jena Bioscience
- Storage Conditions: Store at ambient temperature
- The XtalTool is a patent-pending 22 mm sample holder consisting of a plastic support with an outer transparent COC film and an inner X-ray transparent yellow Kapton film with 5 μm pores.
- The design allows the setup of multiple crystallization drops and does not compromise the monitoring of crystals under a microscope.
- Mounted on the supplied goniometer base, it meets the 18 mm SPINE standard and is compatible with most synchrotron and in-house beamlines.
- Enables crystal growth, manipulation and X-ray data collection at room and cryogenic temperature, all in one.
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|JBXXT101||XtalTool All-in-One Tool for sensitive Crystals||24||--||Add to Cart|
List Prices are displayed.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)