HighPrep™ PCR Clean-up System
- Supplier: MagBio
- A post PCR and Next Gen library prep clean up system based on paramagnetic beads technology, designed for an efficient purification of PCR amplicons.
- For removal of salts, primers, primer-dimers, dNTPs, as DNA fragments are selectively bound to the magnetic beads particles; highly purified DNA is eluted with low salt elution buffer or water and can be used directly for downstream applications.
- The protocol can be adapted to your current liquid handling workstation (e.g. Beckman, Hamilton, Tecan, Caliper, Perkin Elmer, Agilent and Eppendorf) utilizing your current protocol as well as it can be performed manually.
- High recovery of amplicons greater than 100 bp.
- Stable and high recovery of PCR products post-cleanup.
- No centrifugation or filtration.
List Prices are displayed.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)