- Supplier: MagBio
- A high performance paramagnetic bead-based system for Big Dye sequencing clean up.
- Designed to remove unincorporated dye terminators from Sanger sequencing reaction, the HighPrep DTR system consists of a selective binding of DNA to the HighPrep DTR paramagnetic beads, followed with washing off nucleotides, primers and non-targeted amplicons, and finally elution of pure DNA. HighPrep DTR is designed for both manual and fully automated purification of sequencing products.
- The protocol can be adapted to your current liquid handling workstation (e.g. Beckman, Hamilton, Tecan, Perkin Elmer, Agilent and Eppendorf) utilizing your current protocol.
- Long Phred 20 read lengths averaging over 800 bps.
- Pass rates over 85% or higher.
- Efficient elimination of sequencing reaction contaminants.
- Reduce BigDye usage.
List Prices are displayed.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)