SpotReady™ 16 Sensor Chips for SPR
- Supplier: Platypus Technologies
- Storage Conditions: Ambient
- Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) enables researchers to investigate molecular and cellular interactions.
- SpotReady™ chip has 16 gold spots arranged in a grid pattern, and each spot is surrounded by a hydrophobic background layer to allow easy hand-spotting of probes onto the individual spots. The hydrophobic surround prevents aqueous probe solution from flowing over the edge of the gold spot.
- Chip dimensions: 1 mm x 18mm x 18 mm
- Refractive index of glass: 1.72
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|PPSPR1000016||SpotReady™ 16 Sensor Chips||5 chips||
|Add to Cart|
List Prices are displayed.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)