Horseradish Peroxidase Avidin D
- Supplier: Vector Laboratories
- Avidin and streptavidin reagents are powerful tools to detect or purify biotinylated proteins, nucleic acids, and other macromolecules.
- Horseradish Peroxidase Avidin D (HRP Avidin D) is produced by our own coupling procedure which preserves the high specific activity of the peroxidase.
- Using biotinylated primary or secondary intermediates and peroxidase-labeled Avidin D, antigens can be localized in histological sections, cytospin preparations, or smears.
- Horseradish Peroxidase Avidin D is offered as a concentrate (5 mg/ml) or in a ready-to-use (R.T.U.) stabilized solution (100ml,1µg/ml) in a bottle fitted with a drop dispenser top.
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|VECTA2004||Horseradish Peroxidase Avidin D||5MG||
|Add to Cart|
List Prices are displayed.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)