Alkaline Phosphatase Avidin D
- Supplier: Vector Laboratories
- Suitable for use in solid-phase assays, tissue/cell staining systems, and blotting applications.
- Vector Laboratories’ enzyme-conjugated avidin and streptavidin are produced with the highest specific activity enzymes in optimal ratios.
- Specific covalent linkages are chosen to provide stable, highly active conjugates.
- One unit is 1 µmole p-nitrophenylphosphate hydrolyzed per min. at 37 °C, pH 9.8.
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|VECTA2100||Alkaline Phosphatase Avidin D||EACH||
|Add to Cart|
List Prices are displayed.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)