VECTASTAIN® ABC-AP Universal Kit, Alkaline Phosphatase (Horse Anti-Mouse/Rabbit IgG)
- Supplier: Vector Laboratories
- VECTASTAIN ABC AP Staining Kits remains widely popular with more than 50,000 citations to its credit. Based on the versatile avidin-biotin complex interaction, the system is modular, and along with our selection of secondary antibodies, can accommodate a wide array of primary antibody and tissue species. Our ABC kits are economical and continue to be a staple product in any immunohistochemistry (IHC) and immunocytochemistry (ICC) laboratory.The sensitivity of the VECTASTAIN ABC-AP system is comparable to that of the peroxidase VECTASTAIN Elite ABC system. The VECTASTAIN ABC-AP Kits may be preferred for tissues that have high endogenous peroxidase activity. The system also offers additional substrate color choices.
- These kits are sufficient to stain approximately 1000-2000 sections or fifty 100 cm2 blots.Note: Our Universal Biotinylated Anti-Mouse/Rabbit IgG secondary antibody included in this kit (Cat. No. BA-1400) is a cocktail of biotinylated anti-mouse IgG and anti-rabbit IgG, designed for use with both rabbit and mouse primary antibodies.
- This antibody should not be used to stain tissues from rodents or rabbits due to its reactivity with IgG present in the tissues of these species.
- VECTASTAIN ABC-AP Kit Components: 3 ml normal horse serum, 2 ml biotinylated horse anti-mouse/rabbit IgG secondary antibody, 2 ml each of concentrated A and B reagents.
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|VECTAK5200||VECTASTAIN® ABC-AP Kit, Alkaline Phosphatase (Universal), 1 Kit||KIT||
|Add to Cart|
List Prices are displayed.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)