Looking to Add a Sidekick to Your Lab? We've got Benchtop Buddies!
Special Offer: Special Introductory Pricing on our NEW Benchtop Buddies!
Want MORE savings?
Buy the LynxStir, LynxSpin and LynxFuge on a single order and pay only $444 for all 3!
Valid until December 31st, 2022.
(Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.)
LynxStir Magnetic Stirrer
This product can be used in medical, biotechnology, chemistry, and other research fields.
It was designed to be ergonomic and highly waterproof.
- Ergonomic design
- Motorless drive mechanism for quiet maintenance-free operation
|Working Platform||110 x 110mm|
|Power Supply||AC100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||175mm x 125mm x 20.5mm|
|IP rating (DIN EN 60529)||IP 45|
LynxSpin Mini Vortex Mixer
This product can be used in a variety of laboratory applications and work with a number
of different sized tubes.
- Ergonomic design
- Easy operation
- Touch activation
|Power Supply|| AC100-240V, 50/60Hz,
|Tube Diameter||Max. 30mm|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||95mm x 85mm|
|IP rating (DIN EN 60529)||IP 40|
LynxFuge Mini Centrifuge
Mini centrifuges are popular laboratory equipment used in clinical, environmental and industrial research. These personal centrifuges are ideal for quick spins, filtrate of samples, cell separations and more.
This mini centrifuge provides two rotor heads, one for micro-tubes and another for 0.2mL PCR strip tube. The 6 x 1.5 mL rotor is designed to centrifuge up to six individual 1.5 ml plastic micro-centrifuge tubes. It will also accept 0.5 mL and 0.4 mL tubes with the adapters supplied with the unit. Adapters are available separately for 0.2 mL tubes. The strip tube rotor is designed to centrifuge two 8 x 0.2 mL strip tubes. It will also accept up to 16 individual 0.2 mL tubes.
- Ergonomically designed with a small footprint.
- The clear cover made of high strength plastic affords high visibility of samples.
- Mini centrifuges are manufactured to precise specifications using the highest grade materials, resulting in smooth runs.
- Open lid cut off switch: the mini centrifuge will stop automatically when the lid is open.
- Digitally controlled power circuitry ensures precise rotating speed.
- Different sized tubes can be centrifuged using our comprehensive selection of accessories.
|Power Supply||AC100V, 60Hz|
|Enivronmental Temperature||5°C - 40°C|
Head for 8 Tubes (in 2 rows):
|Dimensions||155mm x 140mm x 115mm|
|Safety Feature||Open Lid Cut Off Switch|